Thursday, May 15, 2014

Day 1



            Hey I am an 8th grade civics teacher and it was the first day of school at Ballard today. I had the strangest thing happen to me in my 6 years of teaching. There is this one boy named Henry Tall. So today I did what I always do on my first day of school. I went around the class and each of the class mates have to say there name and something about them or something they like to do. As we were going around the room Henry got up and bolted out of the room. I was so mad and confused because I didn’t know why he just left. Was it because he was sick? So after I thought this I went to the nearest bathroom and Henry was in there. I asked him if he was sick and I felt like he was scared me and wouldn’t talk to me or even acknowledge me. Then I asked what was wrong and he said nothing,  After I asked him that I asked him if he wanted to go home and he shook his head yes. So he went home. Now I just need to figure out why he was so shy so I schedule a parent teacher meeting on the 30th so I can figure out why he is so shy and almost scared. I will post another thing after the meeting to inform all of you reading this
Mr. Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment