Thursday, May 15, 2014

Day 3


 
            Hello people I am back again with the progress of one of my students. I am making progress with the kid. We are becoming more social and closer at a teacher to student stand point. Henry is actually a really cool kid but it was very tough to get him to talk to me because of his shyness and that he was afraid to talk to me or trust me. Then when he did he realized that I am actually a very nice person. Now once a week we tried to have him sit down with someone of the kids in our class and try for Henry to start a conversation and try to open up more socially. I feel that we are making progress with Henry and I feel that if we wouldn’t have done this he wouldn’t of gotten the full experience from School. I am really looking forward to seeing how Henry turns out next year but I am also scared that since I will not be there he might go back to his old ways. We teachers will try our best to keep him away from his Social Anxiety.

Mr. Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment